Saturday, July 31, 2010

If I may

Now it is I the one listening to the silence of the night

And its breathtaking soft whispers calling

trying to understand what those calls mean now

It seems I know them though I dont know if they are safe

I want to open the door, I want to go out and dance their music

I want myself to feel involved by their soft breeze

I want to reach and learn from the mysterious

From that silence, from that gaps

but there's this fear unknown and strange

that holds me

I stand by the door hesitating

I have turned the bolts off

And Im letting the shadows come into light...

tilting a little over dim dunes

spelled by their quiet promises,

but held by the clarity of that back light

that withholds our pasts

yet wanting so much to dive into that mist

I wonder if the pale moon shadow that I perceive out there

would be enough to guide me through perhaps uneven paths?

No comments: