Monday, January 31, 2011

Small Talk

Do not talk to me about the weather, for to me,
each day brings something new whether it is sunny or cloudy
and the only time I really pay attention to it
is when trees show their true nature and they dress
with passion and promises before dying a little
Do not talk to me about the world events ,
religion, faith, politics or else
for the world at the end is too small for us
yet we barely live enough to say hello to our neighbor
Do not talk to me about your duties and about right or wrong
or about morality or about what should be or not be
for I have learned in life that there is only one truth if any
and that is to be honest to yourself and very seldom we are too
Do not talk to me about the things you would like to do
or how you wish things were
for theres only one moment to grab, one instant to asses
and you are already using it
Talk to me instead of who you are and what you dream to be with me
Talk to me of what you feel and what you really want from me
talk to me about how you know who I am and why Im here
and then I surely stop on my way, stay for a while
and listen with my heart to only you




B Illescas

No comments: