Thursday, January 27, 2011

Seduction

For time and life decide for us
At dawn I lay and think of you
and thinking place my needs aside,
and wanting hold my dreams so still
But then my fingers play my blood
my mouth moves soft over some lips foretold
my voice cries gently for what is not
and my heart expands with a sigh withheld

Yet afterwards the yearn remains
the need builds up, and the hunger grows
and in the early hours of the quiet dawn
myself grows still and I long for you
and certain weakness unfolds my breath
while I cosset in your roughly voice
and some unease posses myself
while I indulge in your tenderness

And despite the fear of the unsaid,
despite the wildness of your first kiss,
despite the weightless being of your not here
I harshly gasp and I call your name,
embrace yourself, and draw out my soul
I raise and fiercely hold onto you
get lost in pain and in sparks of joy
and within your arms I stir my youth
and within your gaze I dissolve once more





B Illescas

No comments: