Thursday, May 15, 2008

I have learned that even though I really try to speak English perfectly well, I make mistakes all the time but some of them are really funny.

I have learned that even though I am pretty sure of the way Im thinking and feeling there are no words in any language to express it

I have learned that for some things there is no a right time to do them, nor a secret recipe that will guarantee them and that it is ALMOST ok to just go along

I have learned that I can have someone by my side even though he cannot be by my side

I have learned that in just one week someone' s sight can change from showing interest to showing the most tenderness I have ever seen

Oh yes, I have learned that someone who has not been there with or for you, can very be there even though he has just cross your path

I also have learned that even though I have planned my strategies on how not to star caring too much, sometimes life just decides for you

With his tenderness and his soft spoken words, with his hunger of learning about myself and his patience answering all my questions,;with his caring and wise form of being with me, waiting for the right moment for every thing he or I want, I have learned things that I though did not exist.
I have learned to know that you can have what you have not had in a lifetime in a single rainy afternoon...and best of all, I have learned that you dont have to be afraid

No comments: