Friday, October 01, 2010

CEMETERY

Time slowly, but definite, runs everyday wasting this soul
people come and go, seasons begin and end,
my hands reach out, and theres always a call that its never voiced
And still overwhelming, this silence, that darkness
do not let me breath
so pushed, forced, in trance
Im heading to that lasting place,
Oh I have waited so long
I had hoped for some hope, and I did what I should
I then one day, there was nothing that there was to do
So I closed its eyes
perfumed its body
sealed its mouth and dressed it remains
Nothing would take me, heal me, fill me
and loved as I once was
Only here hidden in words
I find solace and comfort and its never too cold...
but what it was... is nevermore
and although I refuse to
I should put this to rest

He will never come back
and I would never be his




No comments: